Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pasadena Museum of History




I recently had another great opportunity to work with two of my good friends, jewelry designer Liza Shtromberg and photographer Shelly Waldman, on another fun photo shoot. The pictures from the shoot will be featured as informational postcards during the "I Do! I Do!" exhibit, that is currently on display at the Pasadena Museum of History.

The shoot featured three of our gowns: Rita (Spring 2010), Petal (Fall 2010), and Nasira (Fall 2012). Each gown was dressed up with pieces from Liza's beautiful jewelry collection; the gowns and the jewelry were a perfect match for this exhibit about the history of weddings.

If you have some time, I would definitely recommend checking out the exhibit. You just might learn something new and interesting about the history of bridal gowns, I know I did.




Exhibit Information: 

Pasadena Museum of History
470 W. Walnut St.
Pasadena, CA 91103

"I Do! I Do! - Pasadena Ties the Knot"
Part 1 - February 14 to July 14
12 p.m to 5p.m Wednesday - Sunday
$7 - General
$6 - Student & Seniors
$0 - Members and Children under 12



Vendors: 

Photography: Waldman Photography 
Bridal Hats: Louise Green Millinery  


No comments:

Post a Comment