Thursday, November 10, 2011

Spring 2012 Photo Shoot


This past weekend the Spring 2012 Collection was photographed by the wonderful Abi Q. Abi previously shot my Fall 2010 Collection and has such a great eye for details along with a true understanding of what I envision for my gowns, that I just had to ask her to do it again. Our beautiful model, Julia LaCour, looked stunning in all of the gowns and her make-up, by Michelle 'Piper' Rosabal, and hair, by Ashleigh Clesceri, just added to her gorgeous look. Thank you to all the ladies for an exciting and successful day, including the newest addition to the Alina Pizzano family, my intern Kylie!


Even our baby boy Wookie took part...


Final edited images and Spring 2012 Look Book coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Loved working with you again! And ummm I got some of the sweetest photos of you and your little man. ;)

    ReplyDelete