Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Joy & Jeff


My Bride Joy happened upon our Salon as she was making appointments to try on gowns at various local Boutiques. When she came for her visit, her eyes fell upon one of my Collection gowns that was on display on the wall. The gown was cream colored double-faced satin, with an open key hole back, finished off with a tule and beaded applique. Of course, she wanted to try it on, and once she was dressed, she knew that this was "her" gown.




But, as I was her first on many other appointments, she didn't want to rush into her decision. There is one thing I always tell my Brides, that is try on as many gowns as you want at other Salons. If my gown was meant to be their own, they will return. Needless to say, Joy returned the following week, tried on the gown once again, and absolutely knew that she wanted the Collection gown, that this was "her "gown. We jumped right into the fabrication of her gown, and it was completed exactly as she had imagined! Joy also hired Photographer Brian Alexander Dreisbach, whom I work with on many of my photo shoots and highly recommend to my clients.
Congratulations Joy & Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment