Saturday, July 14, 2012

Abi Q Photography


My latest Collection, Fall 2012, was recently photographed at the Salon here in Pasadena by the very talented Abi Q and I thought that I would share her talent with the rest of you.  I actually got acquainted with Abi through one of my Brides, Sarah, who's Wedding Abi shot in Palm Springs, and was featured on Style Me Pretty.  I thought that the photos were amazing and captured the moment wonderfully.  Her attention to detail, emotion and the excitement of the day all came through in each photo I saw.  So, I decided to get in touch with her and see if she would photograph my Fall 2010 Collection.  When she said yes, and we met, there was instant chemistry and she understood exactly what I wanted to portray with my gowns.  So, now after shooting a third Collection for me, I thought that I should definitely share her with all of you...
Brides, future Brides, and anyone in general, if you are looking for a no-nonsense photographer that will capture your Wedding or Event with a wonderfully stylish eye, then Abi is your choice.  I am now looking forward to the release of my next Collection, Spring 2013, and already I've prepared to shoot with Abi... 
Here are a variety of photos from her site that show her style...enjoy!
Sarah & Andrew








No comments:

Post a Comment