Friday, June 10, 2011

The Ebell Photo Shoot

 


I was contacted recently by Heather Ham to take part in a wedding photo shoot that she was in the process of organizing and designing, featuring a variety of wedding vendors.  Heather and I have worked together before on a previous photo shoot that she put together, also featuring one of my gowns. This recent shoot took place at The Ebell Los Angeles, an amazing and historic building in our own backyard, that is often used for weddings and events.  Photgrapher Suthi Picotte of Picotte Photography, who has shot my gowns before, was on hand to capture the details.  The gown in the photos is one from my last Spring Collection, it is silk with lace details, one part modern, one part vintage, and definitely beautiful on any bride that is looking for that soft, sexy detailed gown for her groom.
Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for letting us borrow the beautiful dress. It fit Suthi like a glove!!!

    ReplyDelete