Monday, March 28, 2011

Raya & Bear

My bride Raya was referred to me by my dear friend Farrah. When Raya shared the news that she was getting married she immediately asked Farrah to design her dress. Farrah suggested that she work with me in achieving her vision. Upon my first meeting with Raya, we zeroed in on what her dream gown was going to be. With her mother Pam by her side at every fitting, it was truly such a treat. Her gown was a nude beaded and embroidered silk mesh, with a plunging halter neckline and back, very sexy, but still fully functional. Being a professional singer, we had to take into account that Raya was to perform at her own wedding and needed to make sure the fit of the dress did not interfere with her being able to hit those incredible notes.
With my own invite in hand, and the picturesque setting of the Malibu Canyon as a back drop, my husband and I were able to see her wonderful performance and beautiful wedding and reception up close and personal, it was truly spectacular. Her husband Bear, along with a long list of music professionals, provided the sounds of rhythm and love for a great evening. Photographers Andrew Craig, Dennis Tannen, and Larry Reeves captured the wedding, performances, and spectacular views perfectly.

Congratulations Raya & Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment