Monday, August 9, 2010

The Couture School


Ever wonder how to create the perfect gown? Well, now you can learn in a hands on intimate setting. During an eight week course, I will work one-on-one with only four students in my Design Studio, teaching them the techniques, principles, and skills that I use to design and create the completely couture gown wedding gowns and dresses that my Clients wear.
Here are some of the principles that will be taught during the workshop:
  • Introduction and inspiration for Couture Design
  • How to create technical drawings from the Design
  • Discussion of Couture embellishments
  • Draping the form
  • Sewing construction techniques for different fabrications
  • Pattern making
  • Muslin construction and fit
  • Gown fabrication and Couture details 
Classes will be held every Tuesday and Thursday from 7 - 9pm.
The first session will be September 14th - November 4th.
Tuition is $1600.

Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment