Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fall 2010 Collection


Well...here we are! The release of my latest Collection! Inspired by the Garden, sprinkled with elegance, sophistication, modernity, and a dash of sexiness, the Collection speaks to the beauty of the Bride on her special day. Although typically the Preview of the Collection is only open to Bridal Industry, Buyers, and Editorial, this year I will be doing something a little bit differently. I am inviting 5 lucky Brides/Fans to attend as my special guests! I will be pulling names randomly from those that I receive of whom would like to attend, and they, along with a guest, will be invited to the Salon to view the Collection before it is released to the public. I will be there to greet you and enjoy a glass of sparkling champagne as we toast to the new Collection!
Cheers and I look forward to meeting you!
Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment