Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holly & Robin & Jorge



Holly came to me after discovering me at a local Pasadena Bridal Show. When she came into the Salon for her first consultation, she had all her tear sheets and had a real good idea as to what she was looking for in a gown. She wanted a princess type gown, something a little more traditional with a lot of sparkle. With Holly's wish list and tear sheets, I had an excellent idea as to the design I would create. Once I completed the sketches, I gave them to Holly to review. She took them home, placed them by her bed, and looked at two of her favorites for a whole month every night before she would go to sleep! She was totally torn between the two designs before she finally came to her decision. Here is her completed gown..





Congratulations Holly & Robin...I almost forgot little Jorge too! On a side note, Holly's wedding and reception took place only two blocks away from the Salon at the Pasadena Westin!

No comments:

Post a Comment