Sunday, August 2, 2009

Barbara & Miles

Barbara came to me via a referral from one of my previous Brides, Katie. Unlike many Brides that walk through my doors, Barbara knew exactly what she wanted and even had a typed out list ready to discuss. She was organized and easy going and made the process for me a delight! Her A-line styled duchess satin organza and taffeta gown looked amazing on her...We even topped it off with a beautiful little bird cage veil that was also made at the Studio. In addition to her gown and veil, Barbara had one other request, she wanted to have traditional monogrammed hankies for her family and bridal party. Without wasting a minute, I made a call to my embroiderer and we were able to get the hankies made in plenty of time. My assistant & I even made the custom hankie envelopes to match the yellow and green colors of Barbara's wedding! Congratulations Barbara & Miles!





Photography by Bryon Devore

No comments:

Post a Comment